Ordering And Buying
ORDERING AND BUYING TERMS:
- The order will be processed subject to availability of the Product ordered.
- The order will be processed only after the amount of the Product as displayed on the Website is credited and appears in the account of Kanha Enterprisesl.
- For delivery in India, the price of the Product shall be as applicable in India (Indian Rupees) and for delivery outside India, the price of the Product shall be as applicable in the Country (Dollar/Pound)
METHODS OF SAFE AND SECURE PAYMENTS:
1. Credit Card Payments:
- You can pay confidently using Visa, MasterCard and debit cards with the Visa and MasterCard logo. Each card transaction is verified for genuineness using a variety of parameters. After adding the Product to your Shopping Cart, you will be prompted to select Payment Type. If you select Credit Card Payment option, and submit the order we will redirect you through EBS Payment Gateway to make your payment.
- After the order is confirmed, Nutri International will forward Online Credit Card Payment Invoice through EBS which uses encryption technology on secured socket layer. If the name of the buyer does not match with the name in the Credit Card used, the payment transaction will be rejected. On your completing the credit card transaction, you will receive email confirming the same. After your card is charged and money is credited to Nutri International’s account, we will intimate you with confirmation of receipt of payment and status of shipping.
2. Cheque / Demand Draft:
- All payments are to be made in favour of "Kanha Enterprises" by way of cheque / demand draft payable at Pune.
3. Direct Transfer/Wire Transfer
- Alternatively the payment can also be made directly into Kanha Enterprises account in the name of Kanha Enterprises.
- A wire transfer is a transaction that you initiate via your bank. It authorizes your bank to wire funds from your account to Kanha Enterprises bank account, with the help of the following details: