WHAT WE COLLECT:
In order to successfully process transactions under this Website, Nutri International may collect the following information from you:
- Name and job title.
- Contact information including email address.
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER:
Nutri International requires this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, without limitation, for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Improve products and services.
- Send periodically promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information.
- Market research purposes.
- Customize the Website according to your interests.
- Nutri International may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
- Nutri International Keeps your contact address for making your future Purchase easier and avoids re-entering contact details for next time.
Nutri International is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, Nutri International has put in place a suitable physical electronic and managerial procedure to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Cookies help Nutri International to provide you with a better website, by enabling it to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives Nutri International access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share. Cookies helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Nutri International uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps Nutri International to analyze data about webpage traffic and improve the Website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Nutri International only uses this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. You can choose to accept or decline Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the Website.
LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES:
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the Website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed with Nutri International for using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing at email@example.com. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless Nutri International has your permission or are required by law to do so. Nutri International may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which it thinks you may find interesting.
- You may request details of personal information which Nutri International holds about you under the Data Protection Act 1998, for which a small fee will be requested (as and when applicable). If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Jasminium , C-1102, Magapatta City, Hadapsar, Pune- 411028.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email as soon as possible, at the above address. Nutri International will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.