Terms And Conditions
If you continue to browse and use this Website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our other policies under this Website govern Nutri International's relationship with you in relation to this Website.
The use of this Website is subject to the following terms and you hereby acknowledge that you are bound by the terms and conditions listed below:
- The content of this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Subject to the terms and conditions laid down in the Cancellation and Refund Policy, placing an order with Nutri International constitutes an irrevocable acceptance, unless rescinded/cancelled by Nutri International, within 3 working days on account of any reasonable reason, and such acceptance results in an enforceable contact of sale.
- All Products made available for sale on the Website will be sold at the price listed and no discounts in any form will be granted. The price of the Product listed on the Website is all inclusive (includes taxes, shipping(courier chrages) and handling).
- Please note that while Nutri International would have paid for the shipment to your door, any local customs or equivalent tax /duty will be to your account.
- The information provided during registration or amended at the time of finalizing a purchase shall be the final billing address and shipping address for delivery of the Products.
- You hereby understand, acknowledge, and accept that the Product ordered for will be delivered by 15 days, subject to reason of any natural calamity.
- The Product is usually shipped in a rolled format in a rigid PVC cylindrical tube. The Product is packed in a secure manner using materials such as rubber foam, bubble sheets and sent in a wooden or aluminums container which is duly sealed.
- This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to Nutri International. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that Nutri International endorses the website(s). Nutri International has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You are strictly prohibited from creating a link to this Website from another website or document without Nutri International’s prior written consent.
- You hereby acknowledge and accept that Nutri International shall be under no liability whatsoever in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly out of the decline of authorization for any transaction, on account of the cardholder (payments made online) having exceeded the present limit mutually agreed by Nutri International with its acquiring bank from time to time.
- You acknowledge and warrant that all the information furnished at the time of registration or payment is true and correct and any change in the information provided will be updated and intimated to Nutri International immediately. Such registration or orders placed may be suspended or cancelled where Nutri International is of the opinion that any of the above information may be inaccurate.
- Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of India.
- Any dispute with respect to Nutri International and the Website, if any, shall be strictly subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts in Pune only.